Increase Sales and Conversions with Video
With estimates that video will become 69% of all consumer internet traffic in 2017 – video marketing has quickly become the predominant force in all modern day advertisement. Check out this infographic with some incredible facts about sales and explainer video marketing.
As with everything execution is key.
5 Tips to Effectively Use Videos
Here are a few tips that you should follow:
- Make sure that your video has a proper call-to-action. Viewers need direction on what to do next.
- Write a script before you create the video. It should include calling out your customer, identifying their problem, providing a solution, why you are the right person to provide this solution.
- If you are not sure about the length of the video, start with a shorter version. Our attention spans are short thanks to social media. Retain engagement with direct copy and content to shorten playing time.
- It is not recommended to go for the ‘autoplay’ option unless you are an established brand. It seems intrusive and annoying.
- Choosing your voice narrator – generally speaking a male voice has been seen to convert as much as 3 times more, however this would depend on the product
Video explainer and sales video can add significant value to any marketing campaign if used correctly.
If you would like to know more information contact us today!